There are currently no products in the cart.
Blueberry Bliss Smoothie
The delicious blueberry bliss smoothie is one of my all-time favorites. It takes a few minutes to make and you will love it. I use Vanilla Grass-fed Ultra Whey but you can also use the Coconut flavor.
- Yield: 1 smoothie
- Active Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
Nutrition FactsCalories: 356
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup frozen mangos
- 1 packet of açaí
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop Dioxyme Grass-Fed Ultra Whey vanilla protein powder
1. Put the blueberries, mango, acai powder, almond milk and protein powder in a blender.
2. Blend on medium-high for 1-2 minutes. This smoothie is designed to be very thick, so patience is required!
3. Every 20 seconds or so, stop the blender and scrape the sides to ensure your smoothie is well mixed!
4. Top your smoothie bowl with desired fruits, nut butters (my favorite is almond butter), and granola!