There are currently no products in the cart.
Quality. Safety. Efficacy.
We formulate products based on published scientific studies. Our manufacturing facilities meet the most stringent guidelines in the industry. Independent labs test and certify our products are free from banned substances and unsafe ingredients.
Dioxyme products are produced in NSF GMP certified facilities.
GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) guidelines ensure the correct production processes and procedures are followed and documented. This ensures the proper ingredient identity, strength, quality and purity that is listed on the label is actually in the product.
Though the FDA sets the standards for GMP and inspects manufacturing facilities to check for compliance, they do not certify GMP, nor do they require that facilities are independently certified.
Three national organizations are recognized to inspect and certify for GMP: these include NSF International (NSF), the Natural Products Association (NPA), and the United States Pharmacopeia (USP).
Many Dioxyme products are Informed Sport certified meaning they go through a rigorous, 8 step, independent, third party evaluation and testing for certification.
What Informed Sport certification means: the certified products have been tested for all World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) banned substances and found free of such substances.
The 8-Step process:
- Product and ingredient evaluation
- Raw material evaluation at each production and packaging
- Raw material supplier assessment
- Standard operating procedures reviewed for all production, packaging and storage
- Label verification testing, identity testing, and contamination testing
- GMP verification
- Pre-registration testing (samples tested before they are sold)
- Post-registration testing (samples randomly tested after they are on the market)