There are currently no products in the cart.
Mango Spinach Protein Smoothie Bowl
With only 4 natural ingredients and a prep time of just 5 minutes, it's the perfect high-protein, low-fat snack or replacement meal.
Smoothie bowls seem to have become the talk of the town recently and for good reason. With the right ingredients, they can be incredibly tasty and better yet, incredibly healthy.
That’s why we’ve come up with this delicious nutrient-rich smoothie bowl recipe.
We’ve combined the flavors of mango fruit, coconut protein powder, spinach and a splash of almond milk to create the perfect high-protein, low carb snack or replacement meal.
Nutritional facts and cooking instructions can be found below.
- Yield: 1 Bowl
- Active Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 5 Minutes
Nutrition FactsCalories: 275
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 scoop Coconut Dioxyme Protein Powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or less to make thicker - desired consistency)
- Splash of cold water
1. Blend spinach with splash of cold water in blender on high speed.
2. Add in milk, protein powder and frozen mangoes.
3. Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
4. Top with your favorite granola, fruit, and protein bar.