There are currently no products in the cart.
Feel focused, alert and in-the-zone with 6 natural nootropics
- Improve your focus and concentration
- Enhance your memory and recall
- Amplify your mental processing
- Boost and sustain your energy
Nootropics Focus · Memory · Energy
- improve brain function:
Nootropics can boost brain processing, as well as memory, focus, creativity and motivation. Clear the brain fog and feel limitless.
- sustained jitter-free energy:
Brain contains Extended-Release Caffeine that delivers a dose of energy every hour for up to 6 hours. The steady dose makes sure you stay in the zone without jitters or crash.
- improve brain health:
Nootropics can also improve mood, alleviate stress and help support brain health
What’s in Brain?
Brain contains natural nootropics and extended-release caffeine. The nootropics increase focus, memory and recall, and the extended-release caffeine provides a steady dose of energy every hour for up to 6 hours.
Alpha GPC Choline
Alpha GPC Choline increases your brain’s ability to focus on the task at hand. It also improves your ability to process information, and enables you to remember more.
We like to think of Alpha GPC Choline supplementation like upgrading your brain’s RAM.
In your brain, Choline is converted into the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which is critical for brain function and cognition.
A 4 year study with 1400 participants demonstrated an improvement in tested verbal memory, visual memory, and verbal learning over time.
There are 5 different types of choline you can supplement with:
- CDP choline
- Alpha GPC Choline
Alpha GPC choline is not converted into an intermediate before being converted to acetylcholine. As such, Alpha GPC Choline is one of the most potent forms available.
L-Carnitine is a naturally occurring amino acid that helps the brain produce energy and improve brain function.
L-Carnitine is naturally produced in the body. That said, tests indicate humans, especially vegans, tend to be deficient.
The studies indicate L-Carnitine can improve general brain function in adults, and may even be protective of the brain’s neurons.(4,5,6)
L-Tyrosine is a naturally occurring amino acid.
Studies indicate it may improve your mood, memory, cognitive abilities and concentration.
L-Tyrosine is a precursor for the production of 3 neurotransmitters, dopamine, epinephrine and norepinephrine.
Additionally, L-Tyrosine supplementation can prevent the depletion of neurotransmitters that effect stress and modify stress response.
As such, it has been shown to It has been shown to improve performance on complex mental tasks and improve cognitive flexibility.(1,2,3)
ZumXR® Extended Release Caffeine
Caffeine is the most widely used nootropic in the world.
Studies show caffeine increases reaction time, alertness, memory and mood. Caffeine also amplifies the effectiveness of the other nootropics in Brain.
Brain’s Extended Release Caffeine provides a smooth release of approximately 60 mg of caffeine per hour for up to 6 hours. The timed-release eliminates any jitters or crash like those associated with high caffeine energy drinks.
L-theanine is also a natural amino acid. It is typically found in green tea and black tea.
L-theanine is amazing because it can have the dual effect of producing improved mental focus and arousal, while minimizing the response to stress.
Incredibly, L-Theanine normally creates a relaxed, sleepy state. However, when combined with caffeine, as it is in Brain, it has the opposite effect and improves alertness and concentration.(7,8)
We also utilize traditional fast-acting caffeine (1,7,3 trimethylxanthine).
By having traditional and extended release caffeine, Brain can start working immediately, and stay effective for up to 6 hours.
Ingredients & Usage
Direction & Warnings
The typical dosing of Brain is 1-3 capsules at a time depending upon your individual tolerance to stimulants. If you typically do not consume any caffeine, start off with 1 capsule a day for several days before moving up to 2 or 3 capsules.
Brain can be taken first thing in the morning and then again 6 – 7 hours later. Do not take Brain within 6 hours of bedtime.
Brain is not for use by those with pre-existing medical conditions; those taking any medications; those under the age of 18, or women who are contemplating pregnancy, pregnant or nursing. Always consult your physician prior to starting a new supplement, diet and exercise regime. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Warning California’s Proposition 65
Warning Prop 65
For California Residents
This product may expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
Your Top Questions, Answered
- When should I take Brain?
Brain takes approximately 30-45 minutes to kick in and the effects last for up to 6 hours. Personal preference will dictate the best times to take Brain.
As a work or study-aid, we see most people take a dose of Brain in the morning, at the midday hump, or when they need to focus and study.
As a sports performance aid, athletes take it when they get to the arena or on the way to an intense training session to stay in-the-zone for the next 6 hours.
Many people choose to take 2 doses; one earlier and one later in the day.
- How much Brain should I take?
Brain contains an immediate and extended release caffeine. We recommend starting with one capsule at a time based on your tolerance level to caffeine. Then over a period of several days you can increase your dosing to 2 or 3 capsules. The standard dose for someone who is not caffeine sensitive is 2-3 capsules per serving. Many people take multiple servings a day as well.
- How does the Extended Release Caffeine Work?
The Extended Release Caffeine microencapsulates the caffeine molecules. When the caffeine is consumed, the microencapsulation around the molecules dissolves in your system at different rates. This allows us to provide approximately 60mg of caffeine per hour for up to 6 hours.
- Can I take Brain on an empty stomach?
Yes. Brain can be taken on an empty stomach or with food.
- Is Brain produced in cGMP facility?
Brain is produced in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) state of the art facility. This is done to ensure our quality and your safety.
Moreover, our manufacturing facility is independently inspected and certified by NSF International to be a GMP facility. This means our facility follows the strictest standards in the manufacturing business.
- Is Brain tested for banned substances?
Yes, Brain is certified by Informed Choice for Sport who tests for over 220 performance enhancing drugs as identified by the World Anti-Doping Agency and the United States Anti-Doping Agency. Click here to learn about the Informed Choice process.
- How do I use Brain for athletics?
Brain will produce a clean, non-jitter energy as well as mental focus for athletic activities. If you are using Brain prior to training, we suggest taking it about 30-45 minutes before hitting the gym. If you are using Brain prior to an athletic game, most of our professional athletes take Brain as they enter the locker-room. They then go about their normal game preparation, meetings, and warm-ups. Brain will last them 6 hours so when game time comes, they are confident that the Brain effect will last all game long.
- Can I stack Brain with any other product?
Brain can be combined with other products based on your needs. For example, if you are trying to improve your performance at an athletic event, we recommend taking our Performance Stack that consists of Brain + MPO + BCAAs. Taken 30-45 minutes prior to your game, each product will improve the way you play in different ways!
- “Working memory reloaded: tyrosine repletes updating in the N-back task.” Frontiers in Behaviorial Neuroscience, 2013, Volume 16, Number 7, Page 200 Colzato LS, Jongkees BJ, Sellaro R, Hommel B
- “Tyrosine promotes cognitive flexibility: evidence from proactive vs. reactive control during task switching performance.” Neuropsychologia, 2015, Volume 69, Pages 50-5 Steenbergen L, Sellaro R, Hommel B, Colzato LS
- Tyrosine improves cognitive performance and reduces blood pressure in cadets after one week of a combat training course. Brain Research Bulletin, 1999, Volume 48, Issue 2, Pages 203-9 Deijen JB, Wientjes CJ, Vullinghs HF, Cloin PA, Langefeld JJ
- Acetyl-L-carnitine in the treatment of mildly demented elderly patients. International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology Research, 1990, Volume 10, Numbers 1-2, Pages 75-9 Passeri M, Cucinotta D, Bonati PA, Iannuccelli M, Parnetti L, Senin U
- Mental impairment in aging: selection of patients, methods of evaluation and therapeutic possibilities of acetyl-L-carnitine. International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology Research, 1988, Volume 8, Numbers 5, Pages 367-76 Passeri M, Iannuccelli M, Ciotti G, Bonati PA, Nolfe G, Cucinotta D
- Study of the efficacy and tolerability of L-acetylcarnitine therapy in the senile brain.Study of the efficacy and tolerability of L-acetylcarnitine therapy in the senile brain. International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, Therapy, and Toxicology, 1986, Volume 24, Number 9, Pages 11-6 Bonavita E
- l-Theanine reduces psychological and physiological stress responses Biological Psychology, 2007, Volume 74, Issue 1, Pages 39-45 Kenta Kimura, Makoto Ozeki, Lekh Raj Juneja, Hideki Ohira
- L-theanine, a natural constituent in tea, and its effect on mental state Asia Pacific Journal Clinical Nutrition, 2008, Volume 17, Pages 167-168 Anna C Nobre PhD, Anling Rao PhD, Gail N Owen PhD
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Write a review
Just what I was looking for! Best I've tried!
When i have it I will tell you, thank you
Taking the Dioxyme Brain really gives me a kick in the morning and helps me focus at work. Thank you for making this product!
Effect seems to last longer than other caffeine sources.