There are currently no products in the cart.
CLA Conjugated Linoleic Acid
$29.99 — or
$29.99 / month
CLA is a natural, plant-based source of healthy essential fat that promotes stimulant-free weight management. CLA will help you increase fat burning, stimulate fat breakdown, and inhibit fat production & fat storage when combined with exercise. CLA will also help you maintain lean muscle mass.*
Natural CLA sourced from safflower oil.
- CLA tells your body to burn the fat stored in fat cells as fuel*
- increase fat burning*
- discourage new fat formation*
All natural ingredients with eco-friendly packaging. We never use synthetics, or unneeded fillers.
- all natural
- eco friendly
- non gmo
- gluten free
We use trial-proven ingredients at clinically-backed doses that produce measurable results. We never hide behind prop blends or label loopholes.
conjugated linoleic acid
CLA is a polyunsaturated omega-6 essential fatty acid, the kind that is primarily used for energy. It is naturally-occurring, and most commonly found in meat and dairy. We can also consume it as a supplement.1
As a note, we must consume essential fatty acids, because our bodies cannot produce them on their own. Essential fatty acids help maintain healthy tissues and organs like the digestive tract and brain.
With that said, CLA is one of the most comprehensively studied weight loss supplements on the market, and for good reason.
Traditionally, your body recognizes carbs as your fuel source. The studies, however, show that CLA tricks your body into burning the fat stored in fat cells as your fuel. Technically, this means that CLA increases the utilization and burning of stored fat within fat cells (adipocytes). This is excellent for promoting fat loss and improving healthy fat metabolism.
Studies also show that CLA not only discourages the formation of new fat cells but also promotes fat cell programmed death (apoptosis).2
Now, typically when people lose fat, they also lose muscle. CLA is unique in that it helps you maintain lean, toned muscle while you burn fat. Research suggests CLA can even support muscle growth when combined with proper exercise.3
Unfortunately, the average woman consumes 151 mg per day of CLA, and the average man consumes 212 mg. To really see benefits from CLA, studies show the effective dose is 3000 mg per day.7
There is 300-500% more CLA in beef and dairy from grass-fed cows than grain-fed cows.8
Consume 1 CLA softgel with morning, noon, and evening meals, or use as directed by a physician or licensed nutritionist.
Peace of Mind
The supplement industry is full of gimmicks, unsubstantiated claims, and unsafe products. We’re here to put your mind at ease.
- pro athlete
- made in
Can I take this on an empty stomach?
We recommend taking CLA with food.
Can I take CLA with other products?
Yes! CLA is stimulant-free and stacks well with other products.
Does the color of CLA vary?
Yes. The color of CLA oil can vary from batch to batch. Dioxyme products do not use additives or dyes to standardize the color of our products. Instead we keep our CLA oil natural, the way nature intended. we have chosen to accepts these variations in order to bring our highest quality CLA to you.
With that said, we 3rd party test all of our products for safety and efficacy and there is no difference in the CLA oil quality.
Is this produced in a cGMP facility?
Yes. CLA is produced in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), state of the art facility to ensure quality and your safety.
Moreover, the facility manufacturing CLA is independently inspected and registered GMP by NSF International. This means the facility has agreed to follow the strictest standards in the manufacturing business.
Not much has changed, at all.
I’ve been taking for a month along with diet and exercise. Before I started the CLA, I was stuck at a weight no matter what I did. Happy to say I’ve lost another pound and hopefully will start to see more results the longer I stick with this.
The scale number isn’t showing a difference but my clothes feel different so something is going on and this is my second round of CLA with fat loss
I see a difference
So far taking both CLA and Fat Loss have shown no results but I will keep trying for awhile longer.
1. Benjamin, Prof. Sailas & Prakasan, Priji & Sreedharan, Sajith & Wright, André-Denis & Spener, Friedrich. (2015). Pros and cons of CLA consumption: An insight from clinical evidences. Nutrition and metabolism. 12. 10.1186/1743-7075-12-4.
3. Tarnopolsky, Mark & Safdar, Adeel. (2008). The potential benefits of creatine and conjugated linoleic acid as adjuncts to resistance training in older adults. Applied physiology, nutrition, and metabolism = Physiologie appliquée, nutrition et métabolisme. 33. 213-27. 10.1139/H07-142.
4. Kritchevsky, David & Tepper, Shirley & Wright, Scott & Susanne, Kissmann & Wilson, Thomas & Nicolosi, Robert. (2004). Conjugated linoleic acid isomer effects in atherosclerosis: Growth and regression of lesions. Lipids. 39. 611-6. 10.1007/s11745-004-1273-8.
5. Moloney, Fiona & Yeow, Toh & Mullen, Anne & Nolan, John & Roche, Helen. (2004). Conjugated linoleic acid supplementation, insulin sensitivity, and lipoprotein metabolism in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus1-3. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 80. 887-95. 10.1093/ajcn/80.4.887.
6. Song, hyun-ju & Grant, I & Rotondo, D & Mohede, Inge & Sattar, Naveed & Heys, Steven & Wahle, Klaus. (2005). Effect of CLA supplementation on immune function in young healthy voluntary. European journal of clinical nutrition. 59. 508-17. 10.1038/sj.ejcn.1602102.
7. Ritzenthaler, Kristin & Mcguire, Michelle & Falen, Roger & Shultz, Terry & Dasgupta, Nairanjana & Mcguire, Mark. (2001). Estimation of conjugated linolenic acid intake by written dietary assessment evaluated by food duplicate methodology. The Journal of nutrition. 131. 1548-54. 10.1093/jn/131.5.1548.
8. Dhiman, T.R. & Anand, G.R. & Satter, L.D. & Pariza, M.W.. (1999). Conjugated Linoleic Acid Content of Milk from Cows Fed Different Diets. Journal of dairy science. 82. 2146-56. 10.3168/jds.S0022-0302(99)75458-5.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Warning Prop 65 for California Residents: This product may expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.