There are currently no products in the cart.
Vital 100 Multivitamin
Your daily multivitamin with added iron for health and athletic benefits. This multivitamin meets 100% of the RDA requirements for both men and women.
- men & women's multivitamin
- micronutrient support for the active lifestyle
- help support proper energy levels
- support the immune system
VITAL100 The Better Multivitamin
The VITAL100 Advantage
Multivitamins can help support the active lifestyle by providing you energy and keeping you healthy. However, not all multivitamin products are made the same. We believe in providing you the absolute best product:
- Provides 100% or MORE of the RDA of 17 vitamins and minerals
- Supplies 20 essential micronutrients vital to health and athletic performance
- Vegan Friendly veggie capsules
- Added Iron to help support oxygen-carrying red blood cells
We also decided to add Iron to our multivitamin, which can be crucial for athletes. Why do athletes need iron?
- Boosts the amount of oxygen in the blood
- Ensures the muscles are working properly
- Converts carbs into energy during exercise
- Intense exercise places stress on your systems. Iron is an important micronutrient used in cellular and hormonal rebuilding.
- Athletes are oftentimes iron deficient
Multivitamin For Athletes
Micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) play as vital role in athletic performance as do macronutrients like protein, fat and carbohydrates. Intense athletic activity will consume many micronutrients that are important for performance and recovery. Foods may not adequately resupply your system with what is needed*.
- Iron – is used for oxygen transport and hemoglobin production. It may be reduced in athletes.
- Vitamin C – is required for collagen synthesis and supports recovery from exercise induced muscle injury. Vitamin C also aids in decreasing post-workout muscle soreness.
- Vitamin E – Intense training produces cellular damage. Vitamin E is used to support enzyme systems responsible for cellular damage repair.
- Vitamin D – critical for bone support and associated with anabolic hormone support.
- Vitamin B’s – used to support efficient energy utilization of macronutrients and support healing.
- Zinc – an important cofactor for supporting healthy body composition and muscle strength.
- Magnesium – supports muscle energy production of ATP and may improve aerobic performance.
Multivitamin for Diet & Weight Management
Different types of diets can affect your micronutrient levels. Intermittent fasting, paleo, vegan, keto, and numerous hypocaloric diets can alter your normal vitamin and mineral levels that are vital for maintaining proper functioning of your systems*.
- Vegan – tend to have lower levels of B12, Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Iodine, Omega-3 and Vitamin D
- Keto (high fat, moderate protein, carbohydrate restricted) – Typically provides less than 50% of the RDA of Thiamin, Folate, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Selenium, Zinc,
- Paleo Diets – May be low in Iodine, thiamin, riboflavin, folate, iron, calcium
- Hypocaloric and Fasting Diets – May have lower levels of Vitamin D, B-12, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin A, Phosphorous, Iron.
Multivitamin for a Healthy Lifestyle
Support Testosterone Levels* – The following micronutrients help support testosterone levels: Vitamin C, E, K, D, B6, Folate, Zinc, Magnesium
Support Estrogen Levels* – The following micronutrients help support estrogen levels Vitamin A, E, K, C, D, B-6, Folate, Choline, Zinc, Magnesium, Selenium
Support Gastrointestinal Tract* – The following micronutrients are used to support the gastrointestinal tract: Vitamin A, C, D, K, B-12, B-6, Folate, Magnesium, Selenium, Zinc
Support Energy Anti-Fatigue* – Biotin, Magnesium, Selenium, Vitamin C, A, E, D, B’s, Chromium, Zinc
Immune / Antioxidant* – The following micronutrients help support the immune system: Vitamin A, B2, B6, E, D, C, Magnesium, Manganese, Selenium, Copper, Zinc
VITAL100 Ingredients & Usage
How to get the most out of your supplements
There is nothing like eating right. But, sometimes because of your intense schedule and activity your body uses more micronutrients than you are able to consume. A great way to help avoid being Fit-Sick is by supplementing your diet with a multivitamin.
VITAL100 Men’s and Women’s Multivitamin with Iron is only for Adults. It contains iron which is often depleted on certain diets and with high intensity exercise.
Take one (1) capsule daily with food. Do not exceed suggested dose.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Long-term intake of high levels of Vitamin A (excluding that sourced from beta-carotene) may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults. Do not take this product if taking other Vitamin A supplements.
Warning California's Proposition 65
Warning Prop 65
For California Residents
This product may expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
Your Top Questions, Answered
Still Have Questions? We're Here to Help.
Why do I need a Multivitamin?
VITAL100 provides 100% of the Recommended Daily Allowance of 17 vitamins and minerals. Not everyone needs a multivitamin, however, many, very active and athletic individuals have a higher requirement of daily vitamins than the average individual. Vital100 can help meet this need.
What do vitamins do?
Vitamins are an important component that your body needs for tissue and organ health, tissue repair, immunity, and blood function. For example, Vitamin D is critical for bone support your hormones.
Is VITAL100 Vegan Friendly?
VITAL100 is vegan compliant and contains no animal based products.
Do Men and Women have different vitamin needs?
The Recommended Daily Allowance for vitamins falls into a range that is slightly different for the average man and woman. We have designed Vital100 to meet the daily needs of both active men and women without having to buy 2 separate formulations.
Is VITAL100 produced in cGMP facility?
The FDA inspects all supplement manufacturing facilities and as such requires that they follow Good Manufacturing Practices. We take it a step farther and our manufacturing is third party verified and certified GMP.
VITAL100 contains Iron. Is this good for me?
Iron is necessary for hemoglobin production, a protein that carries the oxygen molecule in the red blood cell. Both men and women require Iron though women typically need a little more**. However, having excess iron can be dangerous. WARNING: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Can my diet affect my vitamin levels?
Yes it can. Certain diets tend to be higher or lower in certain vitamins and minerals. In some individuals this can lead to deficiencies that can eventually affect your health. The best way to know for sure is by contacting your health professional before beginning a new diet or exercise regime.
Is it safe to take more than the recommended dose?
No. Please do not exceed the daily recommended dose. VITAL100 contains both water soluble and water insoluble vitamins and iron. Water insoluble vitamins and iron should not be taken in excess.
Find Out What Our Customers Have to Say
Love my Vitamins, they work great
Dioxyme produces high quality products and this one is no exception. These vitamins are reasonably priced and formulated specifically for athletes. Well worth the investment.
After a dreaded ACL tear, I'm looking to heal efficiently and effectively. VITAL 100 has become part of my healing process. Note: be sure to take it with food!
LOVE ALL OF THE PRODUCT FROM DIOXYME!!!!
Being an athlete I have been looking for a vitamin that I like. This one is good and provides me with more of the nutrients that I need.
**This information is derived from published scientific literature and it is not intended to imply, promise, or recommend that Multivitamin supplementation will have this effect on you.