There are currently no products in the cart.
BCAA VMINO Vegan Aminos
Reduce soreness, recover quickly and feel ready for your next workout with 7g of Vegan BCAAs
- Increase Exercise Endurance
- Decrease Muscle Fatigue & Breakdown
- Improve Recovery & Decrease Muscle Soreness
- Stimulate Muscle Growth and Repair
Vmino The Better BCAA
- increase endurance & decrease fatigue
BCAAs affect your Central Nervous System by limiting the chemicals in your brain that tell your muscles they are tired. As such, BCAAs improve your aerobic and anaerobic endurance.
- decrease muscle breakdown
BCAAs act as a fuel source that help decrease muscle breakdown, and minimize muscle damage caused by intense exercise.
- improve recovery & decrease soreness
BCAAs speed up the recovery process and minimize delayed onset muscle sorness (DOMS) so you are ready for your next workout.
- tone, build and repair muscle
BCAAs trigger the process that causes muscles to grow and repair themselves, even while you are cutting fat.
What’s in Vmino BCAAs?
Our Vegan BCAAs come from non-gmo fermented plants. We provide 7g of BCAAs per serving in the Proven 2:1:1 Ratio.
Did you know most aminos on the market are derived from duck feathers, animal skin, cock combs, and animal hair? Our aminos on the otherhand come from non-gmo fermented plants.
BCAAs are made up of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine. BCAAs are essential aminos, meaning we must consume them because our body cannot create them. This is important because BCAAs make up 35% of the protein in muscle.
Intense exercise will cause the body to breakdown muscle and metabolize BCAAs. However, feeding your body BCAAs before exercise will decrease the breakdown, and minimize the muscle damage intense exercise produces.(References)
Growth & Repair:
Taking BCAAs before workouts also stimulates the process for growing new muscle called protein synthesis (MPS). Studies also show that consuming BCAAs during exercise will trigger MPS.(References)
Studies show that BCAAs also reduce perceived exertion, soreness, and central nervous system fatigue during exercise.
What happens is this: seratonin is released in your brain when you exercise. Seratonin tells your muscles they are tired. However, BCAA consumption stunts the release of seratonin.
Thus, BCAAs improve exercise performance and athletic concentration, as well as increase an athlete’s anabolic signaling, immune response and overall recovery.(References)
The Proven 2:1:1 Ratio
Research shows that adequate doses of leucine alone increases muscle protein synthesis (the process that grows new muscle) by as much as 145%. This can be improved though! Adding in Isoleucine and Valine (the other two BCAAs), magnifies this effect as they seem to function as cofactors.
The vast majority of studies support an ideal ratio of 2:1:1 in the dosing of leucine, isoleucine and valine. This means for every two grams of leucine that is given, one gram of isoleucine and valine is given.
Additionally, the studies show the ideal dose of leucine at 3-4 grams.
Finally, most studies indicate that the total daily dosing of BCAAs should be in the 14-20 gram range.(References)
When you exercise, lactic acid builds up in the muscle.
Electrolytes come in two forms: acids which can increase the acidity of your system, and the buffered version that counteracts acidity.
We utilize the buffered version to further improve your exercise endurance.
Ingredients & Usage
Direction & Warnings
Each serving of BCAA’s provides 7 grams of BCAA’s with 0 carbohydrates and 0 sugars. For those calculating your macros, each serving delivers about 28 calories directly derived from the amino acids.
Mix one scoop of BCAA’s in 8-12 ounces of water depending upon your taste preference.
For Athletic Benefits:Take BCAA’s prior to your exercise and competition. This will trigger muscle growth and improve endurance while decreasing muscle breakdown, muscle damage, and muscle soreness. We also suggest taking BCAA’s one other time during the day to further support muscle growth and minimize muscle breakdown. Studies show muscle breakdown will begin to occur approximately 2-3 hours following a meal. BCAA supplementation will help stop this.
VMINO is not for use by those with pre-existing medical conditions; those taking any medications; those under the age of 18, or women who are contemplating pregnancy, pregnant or nursing. Always consult your physician prior to starting a new supplement, diet and exercise regime. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Warning California’s Proposition 65
Warning Prop 65
For California Residents
This product may expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
Your Top Questions, Answered
- Why are your BCAA’s produced with Fermented Plant-Based BCAA’s?
BCAA’s are typically produced using keratin based animal products such as bird feathers or cock combs. An alternative manufacturing method can produce BCAA’s from fermented plants.
Though more expensive, it is a much more reasonable way to produce a product.
- Are there any carbs or sugars in your BCAA’s’?
We have been able to eliminate all carbohydrates and sugars from our BCAA’s.
The only calories in our BCAA’s are derived from the BCAA’s themselves, and equals about 28 calories per serving.
- Are your BCAA’s Vegan?
BCAA Vmino is vegan compliant and contains no animal based products.
- When is the best time to take BCAA’s?
Nutrition timing studies show that for improved endurance, recovery and muscular gains, BCAA’s should be taken 30-60 minutes prior to a workout, and a quick absorbing protein (like Grass Fed Ultra Whey) should be taken within 30-45 minutes after a workout.
- Can you stack anything with your BCAA’s?
- Are your BCAA’s produced in cGMP facility?
BCAA Vmino is produced in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) state of the art facility. This is done to ensure our quality and your safety.
Moreover, our manufacturing facility is independently inspected and certified by NSF International to be a GMP facility. This means our facility follows the strictest standards in the manufacturing business.
- Are your BCAA’s tested for banned substances?
Yes, BCAA Vmino is certified by Informed Choice for Sport who tests for over 220 performance enhancing drugs as identified by the World Anti-Doping Agency and the United States Anti-Doping Agency. Click here to learn about the Informed Choice process.
- “Administration of Branched-Chain Amino Acids During Sustained Exercise – Effects on Performance and On Plasma Concentration of Some Amino Acids.” Blomstrand, P. et.al. European Journal of Applied Physiology and Occupational Physiology (1991), 83-88, Accessed November 20, 2014, doi: 10.1007/BF00235174
- “Exercise-Induced Muscle Damage is Reduced in Resistance-Trained Males by Branched-Chain Amino Acids: A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Study” Howastone, Glyn. et.al. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition (2012), eCollection, accessed November 20, 2014, doi: 10.1186/1550-2783-9-20
- Sport Supplement Reference Guide Llewellyn, W., (Florida: Molecular Nutrition, 2009), kindle edition
- Essentials of Strength Training and Conditioning. Baechle, Thomas R., Earle, Roger W. (2008). Nebraska. Human Kinetics. 31
- Seeley’s Principles of Anatomy and Physiology. Tate, P. Seeley, (New York: McGraw Hill Companies, 2012), 37
- Branched-chain amino acids, mitochondrial biogenesis, and healthspan: an evolutionary perspective Valerio, A., D’antona, G., et al. May 2011. 3(5), 464-470.
- Effect of BCAA Supplementation During Unloading on Regulatory Components of Protein Synthesis in Atrophied Soleus Muscles. Bajotto, G., Sato, Y., et al. European Journal of Applied Physiology. 2011. 111, 1815-1828.
- Alterations in Amino Acid Concentrations in the Plasma and Muscle in Human Subjects during 24 Hour of Simulated Adventure Racing. Borgenvik, M., Nordin, M., et al. European Journal of Applied Physiology. 2012. Published Ahead of Print.
- Potential Therapeutic Effects of BCAA Supplementation on Resistance Exercise-Based Muscle Damage in Humans. Da Luz, Claudia, Nicastro, H., et al. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2011. 8(23).
- Branched-Chain Amino Acids Supplementation Enhances Exercise Capacity and Lipid Oxidation During Endurance Exercise After Muscle Glycogen Depletion. Gualano, A, et al. Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness. 2011.51(5), 82-88.
- Effects of BCAA, Arginine, and Carbohydrate Combined Drink on Post-Exercise Biochemical Response and Psychological Condition. Hsu, M., Chien, K., et al. Chinese Journal of Physiology. April 2011. 542), 71-78.
- Excess Leucine Intake Enhances Muscle Anabolic Signaling but Not Net Protein Anabolism in Young Men and Women. Glynn, E., Fry, C., Drummond, M., Timmerman, K., Dhanani, S., Volpi, E., Rasmussen, B. The Journal of Nutrition. 2010. 140(11), 1970-1976.
- Amino Acid Supplements and Recovery from High-Intensity Resistance Training. Sharp, C., Pearson, D. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 2010. 24(4), 1125-1130.
- Daily L-Leucine Supplementation in Novice Trainees During a 12-Week Weight Training Program. Ispoglou, T., King, R., Polman, R., Zanker, C. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance. 2011. 6(1), 38-80.
- Serum Predictors of Percent Lean Mass in Young Adults. Lustgarten, M., et al. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 2013. Published Ahead of Print.
- Effects of carbohydrates-BCAAs-caffeine ingestion on performance and neuromuscular function during a 2-h treadmill run: a randomized, double-blind, cross-over placebo-controlled study Peltier, S., Vincent, L., et al. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. December 2011. 8(22).
- A Primer on Branched Chain Amino Acids. Sowers, Starkie. Huntington College of Health Sciences. 2009. Retrieved 13 November 2013.
- Leucine-Protein Supplemented Recovery Feeding Enhances Subsequent Cycling Performance in Well-Trained Male Cyclists. Thomson, J., Ali, A., Rowlands, D. Applied Physiology, Nutrition, and Metabolism. 2011. 36(2), 242-253.
- Exercise, Amino Acids, and Aging in the Control of Human Muscle Protein Synthesis. Walker, D., Dickinson, J., et al. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. May 2011. Published Ahead of Print.
- Additional Effects of Taurine on the Benefits of BCAA Intake for the Delayed-Onset Muscle Soreness and Muscle Damage Induced by High-Intensity Eccentric Exercise. Ra, SG., et al. Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology. 2013. 776, 179-187.
- Branched-Chain Amino Acid Ingestion Can Ameliorate Soreness From Eccentric Exercise. Jackman, SR., et al. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise. 2010. 42(5), 962-970.
- Branched-Chain amino acid Supplementation Before Squat Exercise and Delayed-Onset Muscle Soreness. Shimomura, Y., et al. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism. 2010. 20(3), 236-244.
- Nutraceutical Effects of Branched-Chain Amino Acids on Skeletal Muscle Shimomura, Y., et al. J. Nutr. February 2006 vol. 136 no. 2 529S-532S
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Write a review
This is the BCAA product for you!!
I’ve been taking VMINO now for the last several months 6x week as an Intra-workout supplement. I’ve been looking for a plant based version vs the Xtend brand I had been using. With 7 grams of fermented aminos this products provides a powerful punch to push through any workout. It quickly replenishes my energy level to push through the toughest of workouts. When I leave the gym I feel hydrated, replenished and ready for more! I love the transparency on the label...what you see is what you get and nothing else. I highly recommend any flavor as I’ve tried them all except blue raz...and that’s because it is out of stock. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a great plant based amino to push through any workout.
Awesome after a workout or even just a run. Blends super easy and tastes great. Just one scoop is all I need once a day. Hopefully they start to make a grape or watermelon flavor.
Overall keeps me hydrated during my workouts and am pleased with it so far.
Great product. The fruit punch flavor could be a little stronger, though. I'll try Blue Razz next time. I could work out for hours with little soreness. 10/10 will buy again.
Gives amazing recovery abilities and greatly improves recovery time and reduces pain