We recommend taking CLA with food.
All natural ingredients with eco-friendly packaging. We never use synthetics, or unneeded fillers.
The supplement industry is full of gimmicks, unsubstantiated claims, and unsafe products. We’re here to put your mind at ease.
1. Benjamin, Prof. Sailas & Prakasan, Priji & Sreedharan, Sajith & Wright, André-Denis & Spener, Friedrich. (2015). Pros and cons of CLA consumption: An insight from clinical evidences. Nutrition and metabolism. 12. 10.1186/1743-7075-12-4.
3. Tarnopolsky, Mark & Safdar, Adeel. (2008). The potential benefits of creatine and conjugated linoleic acid as adjuncts to resistance training in older adults. Applied physiology, nutrition, and metabolism = Physiologie appliquée, nutrition et métabolisme. 33. 213-27. 10.1139/H07-142.
4. Kritchevsky, David & Tepper, Shirley & Wright, Scott & Susanne, Kissmann & Wilson, Thomas & Nicolosi, Robert. (2004). Conjugated linoleic acid isomer effects in atherosclerosis: Growth and regression of lesions. Lipids. 39. 611-6. 10.1007/s11745-004-1273-8.
5. Moloney, Fiona & Yeow, Toh & Mullen, Anne & Nolan, John & Roche, Helen. (2004). Conjugated linoleic acid supplementation, insulin sensitivity, and lipoprotein metabolism in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus1-3. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 80. 887-95. 10.1093/ajcn/80.4.887.
6. Song, hyun-ju & Grant, I & Rotondo, D & Mohede, Inge & Sattar, Naveed & Heys, Steven & Wahle, Klaus. (2005). Effect of CLA supplementation on immune function in young healthy voluntary. European journal of clinical nutrition. 59. 508-17. 10.1038/sj.ejcn.1602102.
7. Ritzenthaler, Kristin & Mcguire, Michelle & Falen, Roger & Shultz, Terry & Dasgupta, Nairanjana & Mcguire, Mark. (2001). Estimation of conjugated linolenic acid intake by written dietary assessment evaluated by food duplicate methodology. The Journal of nutrition. 131. 1548-54. 10.1093/jn/131.5.1548.
8. Dhiman, T.R. & Anand, G.R. & Satter, L.D. & Pariza, M.W.. (1999). Conjugated Linoleic Acid Content of Milk from Cows Fed Different Diets. Journal of dairy science. 82. 2146-56. 10.3168/jds.S0022-0302(99)75458-5.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Warning Prop 65 for California Residents: This product may expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.