There are currently no products in the cart.
- Age: 25, 5’9 / 160 pounds
- Discipline: Supercross / Motocross
- Home Town: Lake Elsinore, California
- Currently Residing: Menifee, California
- Began riding: 2002 age 9, First race: 2003 age 10 – World Mini Grand Prix
- Training: Road Biking, Mountain Biking, Running, Working Out
- Current Racebike: 2018 Honda CRF 450R
At 25 years of age, David Pulley Jr has racked up many trophies and wins to date. Pulley won the Amateur Cross Championship at the end of his Collegeboy Class career in 2010. He then stepped up to the pro ranks in 2011. While working to earn his points for his supercross endorsement, he took a 5th overall in the AMA Arenacross Lites Championship.
Since then Pulley has raced various prestigious events at the top level of his sport such as the Monster Energy Cup and US MXGP. He is currently racing the premier 450 class in the Monster Energy FIM World Supercross Championship.
Looking to the future, Pulley is training hard and has big plans for the coming year. Today, he ranks as a Top 40 Competitor in the 450 Class. Look out for him this coming season as he plans to fight to be a top contender and prove that he belongs at the top of the sport.
- 32nd place 2016 FIM USMXGP at Glen Helen Premier MXGP (450) Class
- 36th place 2016 Monster Energy Cup at Sam Boyd Stadium O/A Cup Class
- 12th place 2015 (6) Supercross Night Shows in Santa Clara
- 16th place 2014 450 Night Show – Toronto SX
- 5th Place 2012 Arenacross World Finals Championship
- 5th Place 2012 Best finish in the 2012 Pro Arenacross Series
- 3rd Place 2012 Overall in 450 Pro – CMC Muscle Milk Golden State MX Nationals Round 2
- 9th Place Overall i2012 450 Pro – Perris Raceway Gold Cup Round 1
- 1st place 2010 Amateurcross Championship